Actions for Arctic Biodiversity 2013-2021: Implementing the Recommendations of the Arctic Biodiversity Assessment
Organized by the Arctic Council’s Working Group on the Conservation of Arctic Flora and Fauna (CAFF) 17. October 2015
- Tom Barry, Executive Secretary, CAFF
- Courtney Price, Arctic Migratory Birds Initiative Coordinator: The Arctic Migratory Birds Initiative: implementing the ABA.
- Martin Sommerkorn, WWF Global Arctic Programme: The Economics of Ecosystems and Biodiversity (TEEB) Arctic Scoping Study.
- Kári Fannar Lárusson, CAFF Programme Manager: The Arctic Biodiveristy Data Service.
- Nauja Bianco, Senior Advisor, Nordic Council of Ministers: The importance of implementing the Arctic Biodiversity Assessment recommendations from a Nordic Council of Ministers perspective.