Building Arctic Resilience: Asia and the Northern Sea Route: Trade, Logistics and Actors
Organized by GlobalArctic Project, Northern Research Forum 17. October 2015
- Natsuhiko Otsuka, Management Planning Manager, North Japan Port Consultants: Asian NSR Shipping and Trade: A Commercial Feasibility Assessment.
- Elana Wilson Rowe, Senior Research Fellow, Norwegian Institute of International Affairs: Russia and Networking the NSR.
- Liisa Kauppila, PhD Candidate, Grant Researcher, University of Turku, Finland: Arctic Opportunities as a Driver of Regional Integration in Northeast Asia? Chinese Strategies and Visions for Supranational Maritime Cooperation.
- Aki Tonami, Researcher, Nordic Institute of Asian Studies, University of Copenhagen: NSR Paradiplomacy: Sub-National Actors in the Arctic.
- Christopher M. Dent, Professor, University of Leeds: The NSR and the Eurasian Energy Dynamic.
- Matthias Finger, Professor, Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale Lausanne (EPFL), Lausanne, Switzerland