N-ICE2015: A Winter Research Cruise in the High Arctic: Challenges, Solutions, Results
Organized by the Norwegian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and theNorwegian Polar Institute 18. October 2015
- Tore Hattrem, State Secretary, Norwegian Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Harald Steen, Cruise Leader, N-ICE2015; Head of Centre for Ice, Climate andEcosystems, Norwegian Polar Institute: N-ICE2015 cruise mission’schallenges and solutions.
- Mar Fernández-Méndez, Postdoctoral Researcher, Norwegian Polar Institute: Why should algae worry about snowfall: A story about light and darkness from the base of the Arctic marine ecosystem.
- Polona Itkin, Postdoctoral Researcher, Norwegian Polar Institute: Destructive forces in the drift ice: Measuring winter sea ice deformation in the fast drifting sea ice north of Svalbard during N-ICE2015 campaign.
- Harald Steen, Norwegian Polar Institute