The Arctic in 2035: Investment and Infrastructure
Organized by the Icelandic-Arctic Chamber of Commerce (IACC) and VÍB Wealth Management (VÍB) 16. October 2015
- Tara Sweeney, Chair, Arctic Economic Council
- Svend Hardenberg, Founder and Chairman, Greenland Invest, Greenland: Arctic opportunities and challenges in Greenland.
Hörður Arnarson, CEO, Landsvirkjun: Energy infrastructure investment in the Arctic.
- Stephen J. Henley, Vice President, Subsea 7 Canada: Newfoundland and Arctic infrastructure developments.
- Ragnheiður Elín Árnadóttir, Minister of Industry and Commerce, Iceland
- Björn Berg Gunnarson, Director, VÍB Wealth Management