Registration fees for the Arctic Circle Assembly include the following:
- Full access to all Plenary and Breakout Sessions on the three days of the Assembly, October 13-16
- Morning coffee on Thursday, October 13
- Afternoon coffee and snacks on Thursday, October 13
- Welcoming Reception on Thursday, October 13
- Morning coffee on Friday, October 14
- Afternoon coffee and snacks on Friday, October 14
- Evening Reception on Friday, October 14
- Morning coffee on Saturday, October 15
- Afternoon coffee and snacks on Saturday, October 15
- Evening Reception on Saturday, October 15
- Admission to the Arctic Circle Bars on Thursday, Friday and Saturday
- Registered participants may also book networking rooms for special meetings on the first floor of Harpa during the Assembly.
The Citizens category comprises individuals with no organizational, institutional or company affiliation.
In order to reduce food waste, lunch needs to be booked separately.
Admission fees are charged in ISK.
Please note that participation in the Assembly can often be covered by a vocational training fund (ísl: starfsmenntasjóður).
If you encounter any issues in registering for the Assembly, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.