Call for applications for the Assembly Area is now OPEN!
Institutions, organizations, universities, and companies involved in Arctic endeavours can apply for space in the 2024 Arctic Circle Assembly Area:
Exhibitions - Booths - Outside area - Pop-up events - Receptions
- Accepted applications will be notified on a rolling basis.
- The Assembly Area is only open to Arctic Circle Assembly participants.
- Organizers are responsible for any related costs to their event, such as but not limited to: Transporting of equipment or exhibition items, technical equipment needed from location, and setup/breakdown of their event in the Assembly Area.
- While the events are the organizers' responsibility, the Arctic Circle Secretariat can offer assistance and advice regarding the logistics of the Assembly Area.
- All personnel managing the event must be registered for the Assembly under the applicable registration category.
- Events will be advertised in the Assembly program, Assembly App, and on Arctic Circle's social media platforms.
For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click to apply to be part of the Assembly Area