Registration fees for the Assembly include the following:
- Full access to all Plenary and Breakout Sessions on all three days of the Assembly, October 19-21.
- Morning coffee on all three days of the Assembly.
- Afternoon coffee and snacks on all three days of the Assembly.
- Evening Receptions on all three evenings of the Assembly.
- Admission to the Arctic Circle Bars.
- Registered participants may also book networking rooms for special meetings on the first floor of Harpa during the Assembly.
In order to reduce food waste, lunch is booked separately.
Admission fees are charged in ISK.
Please note that participation in the Assembly can often be covered by a vocational training fund (ísl: starfsmenntasjóður).
If you encounter any issues in registering for the Assembly, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.